Management of Risk (M_o_R) is a route map for risk management. It brings together principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms. It provides advice on how the principles, approach, and processes should be embedded, reviewed and applied differently depending on the nature of the objectives at risk. M_o_R is informed and aligned with the international standard ISO 31000:2009. The M_o_R Foundation digital course covers all aspects of the M_o_R guidance using voice-over, animation and activities.
The main body of the course consists of ten sessions which covers the:
- Embedding & Reviewing
- Perspectives of the Management of Risk Guidance
The course also looks at Risk Health Checks, the Management of Risk Maturity Model and Risk Management Specialty.
What You Will Learn:
- Better management of unplanned threats and opportunities
- Improved service delivery
- Greater competitive advantage
- Protection of organizational value and benefits Improved communication within the organization
- Closer internal focus on doing the right things properly
- More efficient use of resources
- Reduced waste and fraud, and better value for money
- Provides a disciplined environment for productive decision making
- Better management of contingent and maintenance activities
- A means to monitor and react to early warning indicators as a way to protect organizational objectives.
On completion of this course candidates should understand the structure, basic concepts and terminology within the M_o_R Guide. Specifically, candidates should for any organizational perspective:
- Know the facts, terms, concepts and relationships between the four elements of the M_o_R framework (principles, approach, processes and embedding and reviewing)
- Understand how the M_o_R principles, approach, and processes are used
- Be able to identify the M_o_R framework documents and understand their uses and differences.
- Corporate Managers
- Programme Managers
- Project Managers
- Operational Managers
- All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Risk within their organization.
Course Code: ILMOR
Course Duration: Approximately 12 Hours
Price: $995 - plus applicable taxes
Click here for volume discounts for this product.
- 12 months access to the digital course
- Delivery via Orion Learning LMS
- Course Content
- Interactive Course Activities
- Management of Risk Foundation exam
- To see a demo of this course, click HERE
- This course offers 18 PMI PMP PDUs
- Talent Triangle:
- Strategic & Business Management: 1
- Technical: 17
- Leadership: 0